Well, you may have noticed that my last few blog posts have generally been about the American Dream. Well guess that this one is about! Now that we have a pretty good idea on what the American Dream is, lets make a recipe!
- 1/2 cup of belief
- Everyone needs to believe in themselves before they can accomplish anything
- 3 cups of family
- Who stands by you no matter what you situation is? Your family. The basis for any American Dream is the people who love you.
- A dash of luck
- Lets face it, luck dictates your life. While you can do things to tip luck more into your favor, we all need a little bit of it.
- 5 large, gigantic cups of hard-work
- As we all know, hard-work is what gets you what you want. Want to get an A in a class, study like you've never studied before. Want to buy a new car, I hope you have a job because you will need to save money like you've never saved before.
- 3 Dedication
- Every road has a pothole. It is your goal to overcome those potholes and continue on you journey to achieve the American Dream.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Stir until all ingredients are fully mixed
- Heat in your oven at 350 degrees for approximately 12 minutes
- Let it cool down a bit
- Enjoy your American Dream.