Sunday, November 11, 2012

Where would I like to be in 20 years?


Somedays I like to just sit and think. Think about what grade I will probably get in Math or who is going to win the Superbowl this year. I even go as far as to think of my future. When I do think of my future I think of my life style. I want to be able to live in a nice suburban home, be able to pay all my bills, and always have the newest gaming console. In my last post I wrote about my American Dreams. I wrote that I wants to be a computer programmer and guess what, even after 4 days, I still want to be a computer programmer.

Now I can only hope that I get so good at it that I make my own operating system and become the next Bill Gates. But the odds of that happening are very slim, there but slim. So I can only assume that I would be part of the middle class and not the top 1%. And thus I probably won't be able to afford a Lamborghini or Ferrari.

20 years from now I would like to be able to provide my family with a life that would be a stress-free as possible. I want to give my children the life my dad was able to give me. I want to walk up in the morning looking forward to my job, and come home in the evening with the same eagerness. That is where I would like to be in 20 years. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment